HACK0NFEST INITIATED BY
Skillship Foundation Hack0n Fest aims to be a one month Bug Bounty Fest where all Online attendees and Mentors feel welcome, included, respected and safe. All attendees–including sponsors, students, Mentors, judges, and organizers–are therefore required to abide by the following code of conduct at all times.
Our Hack0n Fest is dedicated to providing a harassment–free space for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, race, or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment in any form from online attendees. Sexual language and inappropriate imagery are not appropriate for submitted projects or at any time or place during the event, including talks, online sessions, and online media. Attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event without reimbursement of their Event Registration Amount, Any events that violate the Hack0n Fest Code of Conduct should be reported as specified in the procedures at the end of the document.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to: offensive verbal comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, race, religion; sexual or graphic images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; photography or video recording someone without their consent; sustained disruption of talks or other events;
Attendees exhibiting any of these harmful behaviours will be asked to stop immediately. Sponsors, mentors and organizers are also expected to follow the anti–harassment policy.
In addition, hacks or projects submitted by teams that violate this code may be disqualified or denied the right to demo at the discretion of the event organizers.
If an attendee engages in harmful behaviour, the event organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the perpetrator or expelling them from the event with no reimbursement.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please follow the reporting procedures at the bottom of this document and report the incident immediately. Hack0n Fest staff will be clearly identified and the Co–Directors can be reached at all times via the phone numbers below.
Hack0n Fest staff will be happy to help attendees contact Event Organizers We value your attendance and expect attendees to follow these rules at Hack0n Fest.
We are not here to Motivate anyone to do Hacking we are just telling you how to do bug bounty how to secure your network, your devices and how to find the Bugs in the website only If you do any Unethical things from your side Hack0nFest organizer team and company will not be responsible for that.
- If you feel uncomfortable or think there may be a potential violation of the code of conduct, please report it through the following methods. All reporters have the right to remain anonymous. Please also don’t hesitate to contact any of the organizers You can get in direct touch with the Co–Directors below:
- Mangesh Wadibhasme (+91) 866–877–5371
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are uncomfortable reporting a potential violation to the Co–Directors for any reason, please approach the contracted security personnel or Hack0n Fest Core Team (phone number below) on hand for assistance.If you are in need of emergency help, please contact the following resources immediately:
Sachin Pandey (+91) 911–237–3208
- If you have any questions regarding this code of conduct, please contact sachin.p@skillshipfoundation Hack0nfest reserves itself the right to modify this code of conduct at any time.