Complete Report on Aatmanirbhar Program
Author: Rutuja Kawade
Initiative taken by Skillship Foundation
This is a 3-month long project which focuses on educating as well as giving practical experience
in different fields of technology. The main goal is to provide effective communication between
the mentors and the mentees.
This project is an initiative to make today’s generation self-dependent with respect to
We also have industry experts to guide the student and help them choose their career according to their field of interest.
A 3-month extensive program stretching across four domains which will not only help participants learn new things but also connect them across to highly qualified, experienced industry professionals.
A 1.5 month total learning process followed by a 1.5-month tenure of a capstone project, with personally allotted mentors who will guide them on a regular basis. A highly competitive, informative and interactive learning experience, it is aimed to make sure the participants learn and then apply those learnings to projects to build amazing things!
The program will be launched from June 1st
and will be kickstarted by an orientation,
that will be held in the form of a panel discussion, in which members of the Advisory
Board will be participating.
They will be explaining to the mentees how the program will
proceed, and also let them know about the various opportunities such as internships,
networking with industry professionals and so on that await them if they can persevere
through the three months and build a complete project.
The IPR experts in the advisory
board will also ensure that if the participants build a deserving project, then they can get
it trademarked for free only Govt Fee would be charged.
All of this information shall be put forward at the very beginning
to motivate the mentees to see the program through till its very end.
Inforamation about the program and Medium
1. The mentors of each program will be having a maximum of 20-30 mentees working under them, whom they will guide right up to the end of the completion of their capstone projects.
2. A workspace will be created on Slack, with separate channels for discussion for all domains. Keeping in mind the importance of cross-talks, all mentees will be allowed to join the discussion channels of all the domains. This would also help create a better mentor-mentee relationship
3. Session will be held live, and a specially designed portal will be used for sharing and submitting assignments. Mentors will be giving weekly tasks based on the topics taught, which the mentees would require to complete within the specified deadline. All tasks, which have to be uploaded with steps mentioned, will be visible to all mentees after the deadline is over so that they can go through each other’s work.
Code of Conduct
This code is to be followed by both the mentor and the mentee while interacting with each other, and failing to adhere to any of the points mentioned below is grounds for dismissal from the programme.
1. There should be a formal and respectful way of addressing each other.
2. Any indecent or abusive language will not be tolerated.
3. There should be no influence from external sources and members from other communities should not interfere.
4. All the study materials provided should be free and open source.
5. There should be no promotion or advertisements regarding any other community.
6. Mentors or mentees are not allowed to invite people other than those selected for the programme.
7. During any unsolicited situation, mentors and mentees are supposed to contact the Skillship Foundation or any of its members directly to avoid any further situation.
8. The projects pursued by mentees during the program are solely their intellectual property.
9. In order to avoid situations of conflict, the IPR rules and regulations as prescribed by The Skillship Foundation during the capstone project stage have to be followed by all participants.
If you are facing any problem you can immediately call 9361222383 (Aditya Project Incharge). & Sachin Pandey (9112373208) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org