Opportunities by skillship foundation
what is internship?
LinkedIn – Some of the best internships can be found through networking, even when you are networking online.
com – Indeed is not just for finding a job. Did you know you can also search internships on this popular site? Many of the listings on Indeed come from major job boards and company pages. Along with searching major companies, Indeed also allows you to save searches and have internship listings delivered by email alert.
2. Explore a career path
3. Give yourself an edge in the job market
4. Develop and refine skills
5. Receive financial compensation
6. Network with professionals in the field
7. Gain confidence
8. Transition into a job
Skillship Foundation provides the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to succeed in today’s demanding workforce.
Personal and Professional Development (Mentor-ship)
Mentoring is voluntary but extremely rewarding, and can benefit your own skills development and career progression
You need to be the sort of person who wants others to succeed, and have or can develop the skills needed to support them
2. Are you ready to share your knowledge and expertise clearly, encouragingly and helpfully?
3. No matters you are student or corporate employee this is the platfom to contribute for the society
* Note: this is the unpaid mentorship program Perks you will get Certificate of Mentorship
Skillship Campus CEO (Campus Leader)
1. Spread the word and grow the Radical community in campus.
2. Promote the brand on campus events via college fest and events with support from our management team.
3. Promote the brand on campus specific promotions via social media. Gather and present the feedback.
4. Create one-of-a-kind experiences to generate buzz, boost brand awareness and build student loyalty.
5. Post posters on Campus Billboards.
6. Organzing Event or educational meetups with your chapter leader/ city lead
Perks, Campus ambassador certificate and internship Opportunity