Code of conduct
Snip Code Code of conduct
Every one must follow this code of conduct
Snipcode INITIATED BY Skillship Foundation
Skillship Foundation Snipcode aims to be a platform for the budding developer to provide the Code library of the programming elements therefore required to abide by the following code of conduct at all times.
Our Snipcode is dedicated to providing a harassment-free space for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, race, or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment in any form from online developers. Sexual language and
inappropriate imagery is not appropriate for submitted projects or at any time or place during the event, including talks, online sessions, and online media.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to: offensive verbal comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, race, religion; sexual or graphic images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; photography or video recording someone without their consent; sustained disruption of talks or other events;
Snipcode user or developer exhibiting any of these harmful behaviours will be asked to stop immediately.
In addition, hacks or code submitted by a user that violates this code may be barred or denied the right to demo at the discretion of the platform owner.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please follow the reporting procedures at the bottom of this document and report the incident immediately. Snipcode staff will be clearly identified and the Co-Directors can be reached at all times via the phone numbers below.
We are not here to Motivate anyone to do any unethical work we are just telling you how to support the community by creating the code library for everyone
- If you feel uncomfortable or think there may be a potential violation of the code of conduct, please report it through the following methods. All reporters have the right to remain anonymous. Please also don’t hesitate to contact any of the organizers You can get in direct touch with the Co-Directors below:
- Skillship Foundation (+91) 955-235-6218
- You can also email us at email@example.com
- If you are uncomfortable reporting a potential violation to the Co-Directors for any reason, please approach the contracted security personnel or
- If you have any questions regarding this code of conduct, please contact sachin.p@skillshipfoundation Snipcode reserves itself the right to modify this code of conduct at any time.