* If you’re looking for something easy: Python
* If you want a solid foundation to make you a master developer: C
* If you’re looking for a job or want to make mobile apps: Java
* If you’re programming for your startup’s website: Ruby There is plenty of options to learn coding and programming languages with great resource. I will suggest you few of them which is mostly use by computer science student and software developers. Firstly if you want to start coding so keep cup of coffee or a cup of tea with you, so you code with fun way & enjoying the coding.
So , we will now suggest you total six top resources you want to start with coding in easy & simple way.
2. Coding Ninjas = In reference basic programming course undoubtedly CODING Ninjas is best platform because it provides basic knowledge of programming. And also it is providers placement with great dream company like Google, Microsoft, and more. I was the student of Coding Ninjas online course and YouTube channel I started C++ and data structure and algorithms course during this summer. From YouTube online. It is great platform I learn a lot With fun way . Some points to justify this:- * The course content of Coding ninjas is much more larger. * The course has been updated so many times, always something new is being added. Super strong TA support. * And finally the most important thing is the pricing. You can grab this course at exciting sales at just half price. I provide you link so that you can get 1200 off on per course = Coding Ninjas
Demo videos = Dijkstra’s Algorithm(Code) – C++
Intro to C++ Programming | Starting from basics : Flowcharts Part 1
3. GitHub = Sometimes, you need to recall a reference book when you’re stuck on a problem. That’s GitHub, where the site says, over 31 million developers collaborate to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Many programming languages are used here and a Coding Camp teaches the basics. LINK = Build software better, together
4. MIT Open courseware = If you’ve already learned the basics, and want to get into something a bit heavier — such as exploring the theory behind coding — you can take advantage of MIT’s free courseware site, which includes classes such as Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python, and language-specific courses like Java, Mat Lab and C and C++. Here is a list of resources if you are getting serious about studying computer science. LINK = Free Online Course Materials
5. Udemy = Udemy is an online learning platform that can be used as a way to improve or learn job skills. While there are courses you have to pay for, there are plenty of free programming courses, which are taught via video lessons, such as Programming for Entrepreneurs — teaching Django- the #1 Python Frameworks, APIs, HTML, CSS, + Payments., c,c++ and all types of resources you get in Udemy.
LINK = Top Link Building Courses Online – Updated [January 2020]
6. HackerRank = HackerRank is a place where programmers from all over the world come together to solve problems in a wide range of Computer Science domains such as algorithms, machine learning, or artificial intelligence, as well as to practice different programming paradigms like functional programming. Why should I solve challenges?
For Fun, Jobs.
Glory = As you solve more challenges, you earn points and move up the HackerRank Leader board
Community = We’re constantly growing our strong community of developers who discuss problems, learn, compete, and collaborate together. Learning = Expand your knowledge by learning new programming topics and techniques by going through our challenges and editorial solutions. We believe the best way to learn something is by doing it! Have a look at our Tutorial domains. Building resume strong for placement preparation.
LINK = HackerRank
7. Codechef = A Platform for Aspiring Programmers , Codechef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming, and programming contests. At Codechef we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and two smaller programming challenges at the middle and end of the month. We also aim to have training sessions and discussions related to algorithms, binary search, technicalities like array size and the likes. Apart from providing a platform for programming competitions, Codechef also has various algorithm tutorials and forum discussions to help those who are new to the world of computer programming. LINK = CodeChef | Programming Competition,Programming Contest,Online Computer Programming
At last , Happy coding.
If you want to become an expert in coding , so take part in coding competition like
1. Code jam by Google.
2. Microsoft Imagine Cup by Microsoft.
4. ACM- IPC and lot more .🥳👨�
Author – Priyansh Neema